Monday, February 4, 2013

difference between thought and opinion


What's the difference between thoughts and opinions?


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

thought---the process of using your mind to consider(эргэцүүлэх) something carefully
for example; she paused for thought,,,the thought never entered my mind.

opinion---a personal belief or judgment(бодол, шүүмж) that is not founded on proof or certainity
for example; my opinion differs from yours.

Best Answer 

Thoughts can be anything - silly, nasty, ridiculous, pleasant, angry, wishful. They aren't necessarily what you really feel about something.

Opinions are your definite feelings about something.


Oxford3000

opinion

 noun
/əˈpɪnyənopinion pronunciation American
1 [countable] your feelings or thoughts about someone or something, rather than a factsynonym viewopinion (about/of/on someone/something)We were invited to give our opinions about how the work should be done.I've recently changed my opinion of her.Everyone had an opinion on the subject.opinion (that…)The chairman expressed the opinion that job losses were inevitable.He has very strong political opinions.In my opinion, it's a very sound investment.(formal)It is our opinion that he should resign.If you want my opinion, I think you'd be crazy not to accept.2 [uncountable] the beliefs or views of a group of peoplelegal/medical/political opinion (= the beliefs of people working in the legal, etc. profession)There is a difference of opinion (= people disagree) as to the merits of the plan.Opinion is divided on the issue.There is a wide body of opinion that supports this proposal.Which is the better choice is a matter of opinion (= people have different opinions about it).

1 comment:

  1. The website

    “I repented of cursing god blaming him”

    makes me want to be down in the sewer with all the poop shit and stuff I have had dreams of floating around in the sewer with all the poop shit and stuff then I would sink to the bottom of sewer then I would scrape poop off the sides of the sewer pipe then I would rub the poop all up and down my legs all up and down my arms all around my torso and i could feel gritty stuff in the poop like pumpkin seed shells and corn and the poop would have specs black and slivers of red in the poop I could even feel the poop up in my arm pits knee pits and I could feel the poop coating my body and the poop was drying and caking on my body and it would make my penis erect and get big and long then i would swim over to areas of the sewer where the poop has really built up and I would sink in the poop and come up and there chunk poop in my belly button i’d look at that chunk of poop in my belly button and it make my penis get big

    This all started when I found the website

    “I repented of cursing god blaming him”

    ReplyDelete